pishposh.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

an early morning

I probably haven't been up at this hour since I stopped working at Starbucks. The only reason I have is that I want to work on this essay I have for English so I can go out tonight and not have to write the whole damn thing tomorrow in the time I'm not working. My co-worker comes back from vacation next week, so I won't have to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays anymore. Although I was stacking up cash, I'm way too lazy to work more. I think I'll actually miss working with Jin, but Yoko might want to take Saturday lunch shifts off and Yuki mentioned not wanting to work those. I might pick 'em up and that'll be my weekly shift with him. That's about it.

I was up late on the forums again! I probably spend too much time pestering the scribbl-diplo community, but sometimes its just too much fun. It was about two in the morning and commissioned this girl to draw some line art for me. When I woke up today, I found she drew me and Kayla riding narwhals. Haha. It's so cute. Isn't it adorable?!

psycochick @ deviantArt.com

Hahaha. I'd better get to writing this essay so I can do other things... First, I'm going to have to eat and sip my tea because I'm hungry as fuck. Seriously. I ate a whole bowl of miso ramen last night for dinner at like 8:30p and then went to Bethesda and ate a freakin' gyro after midnight. I've gained so much weight in the past few weeks, I look at myself in the mirror and wonder "What in the actual fuck." periodically. I know my face can be blamed on the 60mg of prednisone that I'm taking, but everything else? I don't know what made me turn into a gigantic, insatiable eating monster. :[ It makes me sad.

I'm going to go eat now. And drink some tea.

loops ; Left knee pain. Slightly achy. Hungry as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment