pishposh.

Monday, October 29, 2012

storms & such

Class was cancelled today and tomorrow, so I'm just sitting here on my Macbook while Lana watches Netflix. She doesn't seem to want to take a nap today. :[ She keeps coming over and attacking me every ten minutes or so, especially when I'm on tinychat. I really hope the power doesn't go out here, or it doesn't go out for long. I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself. I bought two pints of ice cream to keep me occupied for the first hour or two, but after that I'll have to rely on my Nook and this laptop. And my phone.

NaNoWriMo is coming up this week. I don't even know if I'll have a chance at that. Writing has been nonexistent lately, lots of starts going to nowhere and everywhere. I can't ever seem to stick to one thing for long before jumping into something else entirely different. I'm like a lot of people, you know. I hate everything I write. How do people do this kind of job for a living? I'll never understand.

There isn't much else to report on from my end aside from my sore ankle and late night cravings for bacon. :|




No comments:

Post a Comment