pishposh.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

this cold does me no good


I was super fatigued yesterday for no reason other than it being really cold. I could barely make it through class. :[ But the nephrologist's office called and said they didn't have any appointments available until December 18th or something... I'm not entirely sure. I have to recheck that out.

I always forget how this type of weather affects me. I like the autumn/winter season, but I just forget that I feel like shit. I keep thinking that maybe this year, I'll still feel alright. But nope. That has yet to happen. I guess I'll just keep taking this prednisone and being fat. For now...

I finally got my car back the other day. It feels weird to drive and I forgot how to park. :\ Overall it feels good to be able to drive myself around again. I was able to swing by Starbucks and say hi to my old friends. Being back there really brings back good memories, especially at this time of year when it was only 365 days ago that we were all there.

It's funny how things change and people come and go throughout your lifetime. I never really understood people's strict concepts of friendship... you know what I mean? Because they say that 'real friends' are always there for you, that they stick around. To me, that just seems unrealistic and unreasonable... They need to put themselves first before worrying about me. You need to worry about yourself before worrying about others. Friendship doesn't have to be so much work. Is that why I suck at having friends? D:

Anyways, even though everyone has moved on in their lives, nothing can ever change the fact that: once upon a time they were taking care of my drunk ass or driving me around or taking me out or celebrating Christmas with me. Once upon a time, that person was there for you when you needed them and thats already set in history. Doesn't that count for something?

No comments:

Post a Comment