pishposh.

Friday, November 30, 2012

what am i doing with my life.


I have an unhealthy crush on Martin Freeman. He's like... what, fourty years old? But he's so adorable. D: I can't even stand it.

Ever since my friend told me to watch the BBC Sherlock on Netflix, I've been hooked. I wasn't even all that into it to begin with. I had to force myself to watch it, then somewhere along the way it just grew on me. So that's pretty much what I've been up to lately, aside from trying to write something.

The semester is almost done and everything is due on Monday. :| I should probably get to work on that.

Anyways, I got an appointment with that rheumatologist at Johns Hopkins next week and they sent me this massive packet to fill out and fax over before then. If there's anything I hate about going to see new doctors, it would be filling out these forms all over again. I just want to get this all over with so I can stop taking this prednisone because I look like a straight up fathead. :| I'm not even lying...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment