pishposh.

Friday, November 9, 2012

good thursday


It's fuckin' cold out there. I mean... it was alright this morning, but once that sun goes down... it's fuckin' cold as shit! I don't know if I can do this guys. It's only November. I might not live to see the next year. :|

But I went to work the lunch shift today, then went to visit my friend after. We just smoked and I helped him put away their delivery while I waited for Squishy to get off work. I surprised him with my car because we'd been taking the bus around to chill for the past like... month. Haha. So we ate ramen, then went ice skating! It wasn't too hard to pick up again, surprisingly. I had lots of fun. :3

We watched Wreck It Ralph afterwards. I liked it. It really doesn't take much for me to like a movie. I tried not to cry near the end. >_> I think I got that habit from my mom. But there was this really cute animation at the beginning of it called 'Paperman' that I really liked. Everyone should go see it. :D Other than that, I want to see The Hobbit when it comes out... I'm sure lots of people do, but seeing trailers really get you excited, don't they?

Muh... I think I'm gonna sleep now though. Or try to. I have to clean the floors tomorrow morning and work the dinner shift. That I'm so freakin' hungry that I can't even go get a snack from the kitchen. 

If I sleep, I won't be hungry.

Genius, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment