pishposh.

Friday, November 16, 2012

options & macarons


Yesterday I had to go see my rheumatologist and we just discussed all my options. She wants to try Cytoxan or Lupron. One which has a chance of me losing the option to have another child while the other just kind of puts me through a temporary menopause. I'm probably going to take my chances with the first option. They're alright since I'm still on the low end my the twenties. I don't even really know how I feel about my option to have another kid. To me, life has always been 'whatever happens, happens', and I'll find a way to deal with it or work around it.

I don't particularly care about a lot of things. I barely have an opinion. I can never choose sides because I have sympathies for both. Maybe I'm just odd.

But I saw my nephrologist yesterday as well and he is reluctant to do a biopsy on my kidney. He thinks my kidneys are alright, but my rheumatologist doesn't agree. Now she wants to send me to see this doctor in Baltimore where my old rheumatologist used to be, so I guess we'll see what happens after that.

Today my elbows won't straighten. This is going to be bothersome at work. I think I should've taken that shot the doctor was offering when I saw her. D:

Enough with the loops though...


I'm addicted to these macarons... It's crazy. I spent so much time looking at pictures of them online and they're even tastier than I ever imagined. It's like paradise in your mouth. I can't get over it, I'm going to have to go and get them every week now. That's about $20 out of my weekly pay for freakin' macarons. My favorite ones are the pistachio and rosewater. Chocolate and salted caramel is good too...

I want some now. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment