pishposh.

Friday, March 31, 2017

past the point of no return

Do you ever come to a point in your day where you just have to stop and evaluate your life? That was me last night as Dia and I struggled to wrangle Coco into my car. Dia and I are both five feet tall and that's being optimistic. Coco is extremely skinny, but tall as hell. So one can imagine how well we fared when he was completely sloshed and barely, BARELY able to walk. We went down on the cold ass concrete twice. Somehow Dia and I managed to get him back into his apartment and onto his couch before running away. I was terrified that his girlfriend would wake up and kill us, but we dipped out quick as shit.

It was about 4:30 in the morning when we cut through the parking lot and smoked a cigarette before parting ways. I felt so guilty that I had nightmare about last night. Coco was fine one second and completely obliterated the next. I'd never seen him that drunk before. It was disturbing and hilarious, but never again will I let him get that bad again! I'm just thankful that Dia was there. I would not have been able to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment